Photo shoots for companies such as Frutiger AG in Lenzburg.
Professional photos far from the mainstream generate attention. Companies can take advantage of this to emphasize the unique selling point of their corporate identity. Families also benefit from unusual perspectives and unconventional digital photography techniques when shooting together.
Photography thrives on translating customer wishes into the visual representation of a photograph in order to come as close as possible to the ideal. As a photographer from Baden, I have in-depth experience in the non-verbal representation of cultural identity and regional characteristics of the photography culture.
Optional indoor or outdoor
The city of Baden in the canton of Aargau is home to 20,000 Swiss citizens. It offers a variety of photo motifs of the most diverse kind, such as the old town of Baden, the riverbank of the Limmat with the covered bridge or the impressive Schartenfels.
Indoors, we also have an impressive inventory of original locations for indoor photo shoots, which I will gladly organize for your session. For efficient editing of color settings, color temperature, depths, exposure and contrasts I use Lightroom. The photography software is ideally suited to the needs of the Canon D Mark 4 and allows a wide range of corrections to perfectly reproduce all aspects.
Photo shoots for families such as the Rossi family from Baden.
Why hire a professional photographer?
A trained photographer has a wide range of photographic equipment, which he can adapt to any shooting situation.
- Even though occasional random shots make pretty subjects, they can't compete with the top-notch shots of a professional photographer.
- Digital lenses, zoom and depth of field create an optimal symbiosis of images that pick up the viewer on an emotional level.
- Each individual lens is optimized for a specific area of application.
- With the help of expertise and the respective technical parameters, the conditions for each photo can be optimized.
How I photograph portraits
Portraits have special requirements. To get undistorted and well exposed portraits, I apply some tricks.
- For portraits, I like to use lightweight telephoto lenses with focal lengths in the range of 85 to 135 mm, which are neither too short nor too long. This allows freehand photography with a compact design and good speed.
- Particularly indoors, telephoto lenses are a good way of extending too narrow viewing angles to capture wider sections of the image.
- For portrait photos, standard photographic means such as an f4 aperture at 85 mm focal length are usually suitable.
- Light and contrast direct the eye to the person being photographed.
For event photography, it's a good idea to have versatile, straightforward equipment that offers usable shots in any light.
- A camera should also deliver good images in low light and high ISO values.
- Usually a good zoom lens from 24 to 70 mm / f2.8 is suitable.
- High-ISO quality replaces required tripods.
- If the shooting situation permits, system flashes are excellent for capturing moving subjects.